The L.A. County Fair’s final week begins today. For those who haven’t made it out yet but want to, the annual event ends Sept. 30. Here’s a list of programs and deals for today. For more information check out the fair website. www.lacountyfair.com.
Today’s hours: Noon – 10 p.m.
- All You Can Ride Wednesdays, $25 for unlimited rides and admission.
- Senior Wednesdays: Ages 60+ are admitted to the Fair FREE with a coupon available in the LANG newspapers. Please check our website for more information.
- $5 after 5: Fair admission is only $5 after 5 p.m. with coupon. Visit website for more information.
- $5 after 5 Kids Meals: Kids meals at select vendors available to those 12 and younger.
- Season Pass: presented by Walgreens, $24.99 for ages 6 and older at participating Walgreens
- Ralphs Any-Day Tickets: admission tickets $10 for adults, $6 for ages 6-12, comes with exclusive unlimited carnival ride wristband ($35). Restrictions apply. Presented by Ralphs.
- Costco Savings Pack: $54.99 for 4 any-day tickets, one parking pass and 44 carnival ride/game tickets. At participating Costco store.
- Children 5 and younger are free every day
Today’s Top Things To Do:
Rock of Ages – Open daily. This custom-designed exhibit will dazzle each attendee through an interactive adventure into one of America’s greatest institutions — Rock ‘n Roll. Embrace your inner rock star and join us in this unique, once in a lifetime experience.
Matt Baker Comedy Stunt Show - Matt’s hip, energetic, comedy stunt show is packed with funny stories, audience participation and incredible skills that engage the whole crowd. Located on the Coca- Cola Stage. 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Trio Ellas - This all-female power trio mixes traditional mariachi and classic romance with a contemporary twist. Plaza de las América Stage. 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 p.m.
Barnyard Racers Pig Racing - Open daily. We have the fastest racing pigs in North America, who will race snout to snout to reach their ultimate goal: an Oreo cookie. Located in FairView Farms. 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 p.m.
Wine Classes - Wine instructor Paul Wagner hosts an evening at the Wine & Spirits Marketplace with Tannat Tonight & Other Wines of Adventure!, 7 p.m.