Cupid's arrow has struck Arcadia. In the spirit of love's holiday, several eateries have put together special Valentine's Day menus.
Here are Patch's picks:
What: 3-course meal
- Appetizers: Choice of tuna tartare or cream of mushroom soup.
- Entrée: Choice of sea bass, lobster seafood pasta, or filet mignon and lobster tail.
- Dessert: Surprise Valentine's Day treat.
Where: 308 Huntington Drive, Arcadia
Call 888-235-9812 for more information.
What: Live music Thursday-Saturday
Where: 233 E. Huntington Drive, Arcadia
Call 626-447-2430 or visit the Derby's website for more information.
The Outback Steakhouse
What: Valentine's Day Dinner for Two
- Appetizers: Coconut shrimp.
- Entrée: Two 6-oz Victoria filets (comprable to filet mignon), along with choice of two sides per person. Have a baked sweet potato for $.99 extra.
- Dessert: Slice of cheesecake.
Where: 166 Huntington Drive, Arcadia
Call 626-447-6435 for more information.
Paco's Mexican Restaurant
What: Shrimp and Lobster Fajitas for Two or Steak Ranchero.
(Includes choice of flan or deep fried ice cream for dessert.)
*Paco's will still have its vegan menu available.
Price: $29.95 for the fajitas and $14.95 for the steak ranchero
Where: 200 E. Foothill Blvd., Arcadia
Call 626-357-7270 or visit Paco's website for more information.