Want to help your community?
Patch editor Natalie Ragus has pledged to donate 20 hours of her time to any local charity her readers choose for every 200 "likes" Arcadia Patch receives on Facebook.
Here's how it works:
- To date, Arcadia Patch has 399 Facebook "likes."
- Invite your Facebook friends to "like" Patch, share this story on your Facebook page, and help spread the word!
- Once Arcadia Patch hits 599 "likes," Natalie will ask for your suggestions on what nonprofit she should volunteer at. The organization does not have to be based in Arcadia, but it does have to help Arcadia residents.
- Natalie will post a poll with your suggestions and a few of her own. You vote.
- The winner gets 20 hours of Natalie's time. She'll post a photo of herself (on Facebook, natch) hard at work.
- The cycle will repeat itself for every 200 Facebook "likes" Arcadia Patch receives.