The following information is from the Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension Construction Authority:
Every night from Monday through Thursday, crews will be setting the bridge deck beams at the newly-constructed Santa Anita Ave Bridge, as part of the 11.5-mile Metro Gold Line Foothill Extension light rail project. During the nighttime and early morning hours, traffic lanes on Santa Anita Ave. will be shifted to one lane of traffic in each direction, and the intersections of Colorado Blvd, La Porte St and St Joseph St at Santa Anita Ave will all be closed to thru-traffic.
- Santa Anita Ave will remain open, to one lane of traffic in both the northbound and southbound direction, during this nighttime/early morning work. Some turn lanes will be restricted.
- Thru-traffic on Colorado Blvd will be closed at Santa Anita Ave and detour signs will be posted to direct motorists.
- La Porte St and St Joseph St will each be closed to thru-traffic at Santa Anita Ave.
- Motorists are advised to expect delays and use alternate routes when possible.
- Bus stops in this vicinity may be temporarily relocated. For information about:
- MTA bus stops, call (323) GO-METRO (323-466-3876) or go to www.metro.net
- Foothill Transit bus stops, call (800) RIDE-INFO, (800-743-3463) or go towww.foothilltransit.org