Adapted from a Santa Anita Park press release.
The Breeders' Cup and announced Monday that tickets are now on sale to the general public for Nov. 2-3.
This marks the sixth time that Santa Anita will host the event. The Breeders’ Cup, thoroughbred racing’s most prestigious global event, consists of 15 races with purses and awards totaling more than $25 million.
"This is an exciting time for all of us at Santa Anita," said. "We're hopeful this year's event is going to be our best ever, and we look forward to once again welcoming our fans and horsemen from all over the world to what we believe is the most beautiful venue in all of racing. The best is certainly yet to come.”
The 2009 Breeders’ Cup at Santa Anita featured one of the greatest moments in racing history when became the first female ever to win the Breeders’ Cup Classic.
To purchase your tickets, go online.
The online ticket system allows purchasers to view seat locations and buy their tickets in a fast, efficient manner. Those without online access or in need of assistance may call toll-free at 1 (877) 910-9511.
Due to the success of the recently concluded pre-sale, most premium area seats are gone; however, excellent seats remain available in Grandstand Reserved, Turf Club box seating and Dining.
For Your Information:
- Ticket prices for reserved seats on Championship Friday range from $40-$250 and on Championship Saturday from $75-$300. Bundled two-day packages are available for Grandstand Reserved seats, Turf Club box seating and premium dining experiences.
- All fans purchasing reserved seating (Grandstand, Clubhouse and Turf Club) will receive free track programs on both Friday and Saturday upon entering the racetrack.
- Fans will have the option to purchase single seats within a Turf Club Box and in the following Dining areas: Sirona’s Paddock View Dining and Trackside Dining.
- General Admission go on sale Oct. 1. Fans will receive a 25 percent discount on general admission prices by purchasing their tickets in advance online. The online price for Championship Friday will be $10. General Admission online price for Championship Saturday will be $15. General admission prices at the gate on Championship Friday will be $15 and $20 on Championship Saturday.
- Fans will be able to select from packages that include Friday and Saturday Championships tickets.
- Private hospitality and meet-and-greets with celebrity jockeys are also available.
- Parties, ground transportation and hotels can also be added on to ticket purchases. Call 833-834-8663 for more information.